For nearly 45 years, Silhouet-Tone has made research and development a priority by setting industry standards with the finest in aesthetic, electrolysis and spa equipment. With their specialised state-of-the-art equipment, Silhouet-Tone has always remained a step ahead of the competition, delivering the quality, reliability and cutting-edge technology clients in over 48 countries have come to expect.
Silhouet-Tone is based in Montreal, Canada and manufactures in North America and Europe.
Skin Remodeling System™
The Skin Remodeling System™ is the world’s first to offer an innovative proprietary remodelling treatment by combining the synergy of five scientifically-proven technologies, for outstanding results.
The revolutionary skin rejuvenation system effectively stimulates new collagen growth in the deeper skin layers, replacing aged and sun damaged collagen, plumping the skin, smoothing wrinkles, tightening skin and muscles.
The Skin Remodeling System™ combines 5 treatment technologies to:
- Stimulate cell renewal and the growth of new healthy skin.
- Activate neo-collagen production restoring volume and elasticity to the skin, while plumping wrinkles.
- Relax dynamic lines erasing the areas of facial expression such as crow’s feet and lip wrinkles.
- Tighten the skin to a youthful smoothness and tautness.
- Restore muscle tone by redefining the facial contour, lifting the cheeks and tightening neck and jaw line.
The unique ergonomic treatment head of the Skin Remodeling System™ combines five ‘age reversal’ technologies, delivering them simultaneously through a single treatment head, providing a remarkably effective treatment in a fraction of the time.
The Synchronized Delivery system™ treats age-related problems by improving dermal density and muscle tone through a proprietary technology called HYPC Remodeling™. Thermal and non-destructive, this technology restores the cells by using a unique mechanism of action, combining:
- High Voltage Pulsatile Currents
- Impulse Micro-Currents
- Electroporation and Iontophoresis currents
With a unique delivery system to specifically target all major components responsible for the ageing skin appearance. The focus is no longer just on extrinsic or intrinsic ageing, but on structural ageing instead.